Jeff and Everyone,

  Jeff, can do.  For your information I have recieved four posts that reference
Mr. Goodspeed and eleven that reference Mr. Walsh today alone.  I will
forward them in the mourning.  I have also sent them to the proper legal
authorities in my home country as well.  I am going to pint them and send
them fax with full headers to the EU authorities also...

Jeff Williams wrote:

> William and all,
>
>   If anybody has is getting tired of person's identifying themselves as
> William X Walsh's and John D. Goodspeed's continuos fraudulent,
> public libelous or slanderous statements, please contact me
> privately.  All posts will be forwarded to the DOJ, FBI, and
> INTERPOL for further review...
>
> William X. Walsh wrote:
>
> > Thursday, August 19, 1999, 11:04:17 PM, John D. Goodspeed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
> >
> > > Amazing fraud continues.....
> >
> > If anyone has been the subject of public libelous or slanderous
> > statements by the person posing under the name of Jeffrey A. Williams
> > or Brian C. Hollingsworth, contact me offlist.
> >
> > Time to put an end to this charade once and for all.
> >
> > --
> > William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
> > Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934
> > Editor of http://www.dnspolicy.com/
> >
> > (IDNO MEMBER)
> > Support the Cyberspace Association, the
> > constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
> > http://www.idno.org
>
> Regards,
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Contact Number:  972-447-1894

Respectfully,

--
Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet