This for the lazy and the PDF impaired, taken from the URL above - Antony

Exhibit C

CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT is entered into by and between Network
Solutions, Inc. (“NSI”), a Delaware corporation having its principal place
of business in Herndon, VA which is the party disclosing confidential
information, and of
(“Recipient”), which is the party receiving such information, through their
authorized
representatives, and takes effect on the date executed by the final party
(the "Effective Date").

Under this Confidentiality Agreement ("Confidentiality Agreement"), NSI
intends to
disclose to the Recipient information which NSI considers valuable,
proprietary, and confidential to participate in the test of the Shared
Registration System (“Phase I”) as provided in Amendment 11 to the
Cooperative Agreement between NSI and the U.S. Department of
Commerce

NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:

1. Confidential Information

1.1 “Confidential Information”, as used in this Confidentiality Agreement,
shall mean all
information and materials including, without limitation, computer software,
data, information,
databases, protocols, reference implementation and documentation, and
functional and interface
specifications, provided by NSI to Recipient under this Confidentiality
Agreement and marked or
otherwise identified as Confidential, provided that if a communication is
oral, NSI will notify
Recipient in writing within 15 days of the disclosure.

2. Confidentiality Obligations

2.1 In consideration of the disclosure of Confidential Information to
Recipient, Recipient
agrees that:

(a) Recipient shall treat as strictly confidential, and use all reasonable
efforts to preserve
the secrecy and confidentiality of, all Confidential Information received
from NSI,
including implementing reasonable physical security measures and operating
procedures.

(b) Recipient shall make no disclosures whatsoever of any Confidential
Information to
others, provided however, that if Recipient is a corporation, partnership,
or similar entity,
disclosure is permitted to Recipient's officers and employees who have a
demonstrable
need to know such Confidential Information, provided Recipient shall advise
such
personnel of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information and of
the procedures
required to maintain the confidentiality thereof, and shall require them to
acknowledge in writing that they have read, understand, and agree to be
bound by the terms of this
Confidentiality Agreement.

(c) Recipient shall not modify or remove any NSI Confidential legends and/or
copyright
notices appearing thereon.

2.2 Recipient's duties under this section (2) shall expire five (5) years
after the information is received or earlier, upon written agreement of the
parties.

3. Restrictions On Use

3.1 Recipient agrees that it will use any Confidential Information received
under this
Confidentiality Agreement solely for the purpose of participating in the
test of the Shared
Registration System (“Phase I”) as provided in Amendment 11 to the
Cooperative Agreement
between NSI and the U.S. Department of Commerce and for no other purposes
whatsoever.

3.2 No commercial use rights or any licenses under any NSI patent, patent
application,
copyright, trademark, know-how, trade secret, or any other NSI proprietary
rights are granted to
Recipient by this Confidentiality Agreement, or by any disclosure of any
Confidential Information to Recipient under this Confidentiality Agreement.

3.3 Recipient agrees not to prepare any derivative works based on the
Confidential
Information.

3.4 Recipient agrees that any Confidential Information which is in the form
of computer
software, data and/or databases shall be used on a computer system(s) that
is owned or controlled by Recipient.

4. Miscellaneous

4.1 This Confidentiality Agreement shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the
laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and all applicable federal laws.
Recipient agrees that, if a suit to enforce this Confidentiality Agreement
is brought in the U.S. Federal District Court for the Eastern District of
Virginia, Recipient will be bound by any decision of the Court.

4.2 The obligations set forth in this Confidentiality Agreement shall be
continuing, provided,
however, that this Confidentiality Agreement imposes no obligation upon
Recipient with respect
to information that (a) is disclosed with NSI's prior written approval; or
(b) is or has entered the public domain in its integrated and aggregated
form through no fault of the receiving party; or (c) is known by the
receiving party prior to the time of disclosure in its integrated and
aggregated form; or (d) is independently developed by the receiving party
without use of the Confidential Information; or (e) is made generally
available by NSI without restriction on disclosure.

4.3 This Confidentiality Agreement may be terminated by NSI upon Recipient's
breach of any
of its obligations hereunder. In the event of any such termination for
breach, all Confidential
Information in Recipient's possession shall be immediately returned to NSI;
Recipient shall
provide full voluntary disclosure to NSI of any and all unauthorized
disclosures and/or
unauthorized uses of any Confidential Information; and the obligations of
Sections 2 and 3 hereof shall survive such termination and remain in full
force and effect. Recipient may cease to participate in the test of the
Shared Registration System (“Phase I”) as provided in Amendment 11 to the
Cooperative Agreement between NSI and the U.S. Department of Commerce
referred to above, but in such event, Recipient shall immediately return to
NSI all Confidential Information in its possession and Recipient shall
remain subject to the obligations of Sections 2 and 3.

4.4 The terms and conditions of this Confidentiality Agreement shall inure
to the benefit of
NSI and its successors and assigns. Recipient’s obligations under this
Confidentiality Agreement
may not be assigned or delegated.

4.5 Recipient agrees that NSI shall be entitled to seek all available legal
and equitable
remedies for the breach of this Confidentiality Agreement.

4.6 The terms and conditions of this Confidentiality Agreement may be
modified only in a
writing signed by NSI and Recipient.

4.7 EXCEPT AS MAY OTHERWISE BE SET FORTH IN A SIGNED, WRITTEN
AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES, NSI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR
WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS,
CONDITION, SUITABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND
NSI SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO RECIPIENT RESULTING FROM
RECIPIENT’S RECEIPT OR USE OF THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.

4.8 If any part of this Confidentiality Agreement is found invalid or
unenforceable, such part
shall be deemed stricken herefrom and Recipient and NSI agree: (a) to
negotiate in good faith to
amend this Confidentiality Agreement to achieve as nearly as legally
possible the purpose or effect as the stricken part, and (b) that the
remainder of this Confidentiality Agreement shall at all times remain in
full force and effect.

4.9 This Confidentiality Agreement contains the entire understanding and
agreement of the
parties relating to the subject matter hereof.

4.10 Any obligation upon Recipient imposed by this Confidentiality Agreement
may be waived
in writing by NSI. Any such waiver shall have a one-time effect and shall
not apply to any
subsequent situation regardless of its similarity.

4.11 Neither Party has an obligation under this Confidentiality Agreement to
purchase, sell, or
license any service or item from the other Party.

4.12 The Parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship
be created between
them by this Confidentiality Agreement.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, and intending to be legally bound, duly authorized
representatives of
NSI and Recipient have executed this Confidentiality Agreement in Virginia
on the dates indicated below.