Sri and all,

  I personally think it is shame that the ICANN is ignoring the IDNO.
Further I believe that if you are persistent, they will have not choice
but to recognize the IDNO.

  But I will mention again, as I have before, my belief is that the ICANN
(Initial?) Interim board will do everything it possibly can to disenfranchise
the IDNO.  You need to take more direct and drastic action.  I outlined
the method or strategy which if I were you, I would pursue in previous
posts in this area...