Mr. Goodspeed and Everyone,

  Mr. Goodspeed, I believe that the post from Jeff Williams (See below),
and my subject line of this post is self explanatory....

  Further correspondence on this matter shall be disregarded if publicly
posted.  You, Mr. Goodspeed may still apply for membership, but given
the circumstances I am doubtful that the membership committee would
except you as a member at this time.

Respectfully,

--
Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet

John and all,

  John, I don't believe that you are a member.  I just checked our member
database, and your application or letter for application is not listed
there.  Could you possibly send us all a copy of that application or
letter of application?