>From <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/santiago/realtime> , it should be
possible to get real-time scribe's notes, video, and various documents
including powerpoint presentations and docs presented to the assembled
group.  That's working ok for us at the moment and fo rsome people in the
realtime chat, I believe.

We are having some trouble uploading the large powrepoint presentations at
times due to net congestion, but it should be OK generally, I believe.

Please describe the problem in more detail.

BTW, I'd prefer if people not go to or link directly to the broadcast.asp
file.  Registration is requested to participate remotely, and certain
features become unreliable and/or nonoperable without prior registration.
It works, sort of, but I strongly recommend against it.