Joe and all,

  Joe I have sent over 20 messages to the appropriate people and called
Esther Dyson regarding the DNSO Ga list not working properly for
over a month now.  I see that it is still not working.  My understanding
is the list operator is Elisabeth Porteneuve.  I have cc'ed here on this
response.
 BTW, I and a few others have not been able to post there
since Aug. 7th.