Alejandro and all,

  Your accusation can only be applied to yourself and Nii in this instance
the record speaks for itself.  Nii deliberately tried to, in an unrepresented
fashion represent himself as a representative of TWO different organizations
in his own application to the NCDNHC.  As such his nomination by anyone
or seconded by anyone is VERY questionable...  It is all there in the
NCDNHC archives...

  You disgusting and reproachable attempt here cast knowingly false
aspersions on myself and Mark Langston for questioning Nii's
nomination is beneath contempt.