Dear Listadmin and Everyone,

  Perhaps you could explain why the archives for both [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] are not reflective of the posts made to those addresses
or
correct whatever problem that is obviously occurring?

DNSO Listadmin wrote:

> According to the NC decision of July 12th the archives
> of [EMAIL PROTECTED] list are published on the website.
>
> My personal mailbox archives were used to recreate
> July 11th - August 29th 1999 part, 205 messages,
> and I made my best to include everything.
>
> Telecon numbers and passcodes in 13 messages were censored (XXX-ed).
>
> The URL July 11th - August 29th 1999 is:
>     http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc00/maillist.html
>
> The current archives of the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list are:
>     http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Archives/maillist.html
>
> DNSO Secretariat

Respectfully,

--
Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet