Before anyone believes a word this particularly personality in the PCCF
repertoire spoots off accusing Mr Kelly of acting inappropriately, it should be
noted that the information mentioned is PUBLICLY available, and this is just
more evidence of his drivel that is intended to do nothing more than inflame
and disrupt.

the offer for a filtered feed of these lists still holds.  It would be trivial
to setup, and would leave the INEG,PCCF, LAW.COM, and RIZZO personalities to
talk only to themselves and those who support their games.

This is the harm that anonymous individuals using pen names to participate in
these lists can do when they are granted unrestricted access.

Some of you may receive this twice.  Apologies in advance.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934

Join DNSPolicy.com's discussion list!