Apologies for duplicates.

For those of you heading to ICANN's LA meeting, the Berkman Center will
be holding a briefing program on Sunday, October 31.  Our students are
researching key issues so that participants will have more of the
relevant data that bears on the decisions ahead.

The agenda will include discussions on Consensus, Openness/Transparency
(including some model bylaws), and Expansion of gTLDs.  The day will
wrap up with a consideration of ICANN's first year of operation.

The briefing will run from 9 - 4 at the Sheraton Gateway.  I hope those
of you who will be in the area can join us.

Diane Cabell
Berkman Fellow