At 12:02 PM -0800 9/23/99, Ellen Rony wrote:
UNOFFICIAL, UNAPPROVED, INFORMAL NOTES FROM THE DNSO NAMES COUNCIL
TELECONFERENCE OF 9-23-99

Andrew McLaughlin: Idea is not to disenfranchise any constituency, just
individuals who are in a conflict of interest situation.

Stubbs: You are asking us to conduct a Chinese fire deal. Not giving us
enough time to deal legitimately with this change.

This is patently offensive!! I can't believe that, while on the service attempting to bring diversity into the ICANN mix, that this kind of comment is permitted. And from an excom member of CORE, nonetheless.

To the Chinese people on the Internet, and on this list, Mr. Stubbs, you owe an apology.

We need love, folks, not divisive dribble and racial slurs!

discusted,

-rizzzzzzzy