At 06:51 PM 9/27/99 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I may have missed something, but it seems to me that Green Paper and White
>Paper are two distinct things.
>The former was a draft, and is now buried in oblivion, while the second is
>the current (as today, 1999-09-27) statement of policy of the USG.
>As such, I don't understand in the following thread why the Green Paper is
>used to prove a point where the White Paper is quoted.

My take on that is the green paper was Ira's analysis of the problem and
solution.

Then Christopher Wilkinson had a hissy fit and it got gutted to the
utter uselessness of the white paper.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Sometimes you have to have patience with things that annoy you."