Sorry folks - not very specific in relevance to thise conferences - but in
general it's a clear indication of the regressive thinking in corporate
america.  Yes - the internet is wonderful, but it is not the last wonder
of the world in computing.  I assure you there are many other marvels on
the horizon.  As long as there are humans there will be surprises.

NET IS THE LAST COMPUTING ARCHITECTURE, ORACLE CEO SAYS
     (Source: InfoWorld Electric) 'I don't believe there is anything after
the Internet,' he said. "It's the last big paradigm shift."
http://www.idg.net/go.cgi?id=166824