Mark and all,

Mark C. Langston wrote:

> Newsbytes is reporting that at least 5 of the people supporting Rick
> White's nomination as a candidate for the ICANN BoD are NOT members of
> the DNSO.
>
> Mike Roberts attempts to weasel out of this violation.

  Yes he sure did try a cheep weasel job with Newsbytes.
It was so ridiculous that I doubt that anybody believed Mike's
BS explanation as it is obviously pure nonsense.

  What I wonder is if Newsbytes is aware of others that
were denied a opportunity that are and have been members
of the DNSO Ga list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] that were blocked
from putting forth their nominations and Seconds of
others nominated as well as others that have tried to
subscribe to the DNSO GA List an were denied?