At 02:00 AM 10/19/99 -0400, you wrote:
>A.M. Rutkowski wrote:
>>
>> Since when were any of these folks ever involved in
>> anything related to domain names?
>>
>> These are truly remarkable times.
>
>Aren't they? Those who are most involved - the holders of domain
>names - are permitted no participation or representation whatsoever,
>while those who don't own domain names, and who most likely don't
>even know what they are, are nominated for the Board of Directors of
>the International Internet Regulatory Authority.

"I don't think we should hand out domains with generic names,
I mean some guy has patents.com and that's just not right."

  - Jon Cohen,

At the Industry Canada Domain and Trademark Workshop, Ottawa 1997

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I see you've got yout fist out. Say your peace and get out. Guess