On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   Further, as you may not know, there is an ongoing investigation into
> Jonathan Cohen's activities on visits he made to Florida regarding
> some sexual misconduct with 13 year old boy.   Need I say more?

One 13 year old boy is just a drop in the bucket.  There are several
buggers in Ontario who have gotten away with fucking children.  Florida
police asked for help in investigating, and that investigation was quickly
buried by a very senior police officer - who's name I can not say do to a
court order from judge Brown.  Said police officer is the patron saint of
Canadian child molesters.

Most of all of this is due to an Ian McPhail (spelling may be incorrect).
Ian in the 70' - 80's was the purveyor of children to most canadian
politicians.  His parties were famous.  The children were trucked in from
florida to cornwall.  Now Ian is dead - last i heard - it was aids that
buried him.

The real issue is how many children will be buried with these guys -
buried without justice.  Thank you Judge Brown.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           212.894.3704 x1033
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           419.821.8581 fax