On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Mark and all,
>
>   Thank you Mark for your frankness and straight forward reply here.
> A refreshing change, to be sure.  And it is good that you seem t also
> have indicated contrary to William's contention that Joe and Richard
> are one in the same person.  Of course more reasonable people had
> likely already done so.

Poor Richard.  To compare him to me is wrong.  Richard is your soft
spoken, well behavied, diplomatic chairman type person.  And his voice has
a resonable inflection of monotone, which keep me calm.  Richards a
fantastic person.  Like I've said before - vrx is the sysadministrators
ISP.

I on the other hand am arrogant - self centered - and blunt to the point
of excruciating pain.  I also laught alot, which makes people nervouse.

No - richard is his own man - and so am i.  And god bless us for it.

Regards
Joe