>As a footnote, to answer Richard's "Huh?" question, I meant that,
>instead of having the current roots delegating .com, .net., and .org,
>what technical issues exist that prevent three mutually exclusive,
>meta-roots (or whatever you want to call them) each delegating
>.com, .net, and .org?

I still don't understand the question. The root servers point to
the TLD servers. So, the legacy root serevrs - and the ORSC
root servers - point to NSI's COM/NET/ORG servers.

What exactly did you want to change?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     ** The US has the best government money can buy **