Bradley and all,

  To be sure that again the record is straight it has bee Bradley amongst
a very few of his ilk/cohorts that are responsible for the partial damage
that they have tried to inflict on the IDNO.  Bradley's use of the term
"JDNO" is a good example of his viciousness and misleading labeling
that should be a tell tale sign of this false aspersions that he is applying
here to so many now on the DNSO GA list.  I would hope that such
behavior would be met appropriately by all.