Javier and all,

Javier Rodriguez wrote:

> Jeff and all:
>
> >The accusations as you put it Javier are much more than just accusations
> >as you of course well know.  I am a bit surprised that you phrased this
> >comment in this manner considering the private posts you, I and David
> >have exchanged on the ongoing CENSORSHIP practices of the DNSO
> >List Administrator.  But the facts and numbers you state here are
> >essentially accurate at least.
>
> great ! we have agreement in something ! ;-)
>
> by the way, never, never, never use that translator again... at least in spanish
> is REALLY bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Well sorry.  However I have been using several different translators,
I have never had a complaint in 3 years until now!!!!!!!!!

> I guess that I must continue asking HUMAN translation for the AT LARGE
> documents... but I will check all the URLs that you have send related to
> automatic translations, and... I will share what I can found.

  Well that is fine, but unnecessary.

> Regards!
>
> Javier
> (oh! my point is Jeff that I can agree with you about ANY censorship
> that you we can talk, but the process needs YOUR input about MANY
> other things! please there many fields in wich we can look for a better,
> cleaner, more transparent and more perfect process).

  Well good Javier.  Than now that you are a "Watchdog" you can
immediately get my as well as all members of the DNSO GA list
posting right restored, right?  Shouldn't take but 5 minuets.  >;)
I shall await you success!  >;)