As a Minister of the Peterborough Mission of the Church of the Universe I
would like to offer up a little prayer on behalf of the GA and the DNSO,
but especially for the Names Council and our bereived Chair.

But first as is customary in the service - the lecture.

Brothers and Sisters under God, bring yourselves together in dignity - do
not succumb to the indignity of your folly, do not play the fools.  The
electrons we generate together which result in our email communications is
transmitted from this planet into outer space, just like television and
radio.  This planet broadcasts more junk into the cosmos then any other
I've ever heard of.  Is it possible perhaps that some where out there an
alien, an extraterrestrial intellegence perhaps is watch an old version of
"All in the Family".  That's not a good first impression.  How would they
judge our electrons?

Let us pray - God - hear our prayer, may every alien race who watchs our
folly have tolerance for fools such as us.  Amen.