DEna and all,

  I didn't say anything about "Tonic.to".  Again it was announced about a
year and a half ago that NSI is the operator of .TO.  Search backwards
from http://www.tonga.to/tonga/ see in particular, The PC Edge, Inc.
 4410 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20016 for more relevant
and legally supportable information.

  As we all know full well the "Whois" listings are now notoriously inaccurate
as a legally valid reference, and therefore cannot be trusted very much.  This has
been vetted on this list a number of times.

  Ignore WIlliam, most people do.  His vendetta syndrome against many is
widely publicized on various Mailing lists over the past several years.