Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:14:55 +0700
To: Joe Baptista <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Antispam domain block

The Department of XXX CENSORED XXX, XXX CENSORED XXX has been informed of
the temporary closure of XXX CENSORED XXX by
 XXX CENSORED XXX from XXX CENSORED XXX
 XXX CENSORED XXX is the web site owned by Department of XXX CENSORED XXX,
 Ministry of XXX CENSORED XXX having XXX CENSORED XXX
 as the web designer, developer, web technical consultant, and information
 maintenance service provider and XXX CENSORED XXX as the provider of web
hosting service.

 The web site was developed under the control of Department of XXX
CENSORED XXX , XXX CENSORED XXX, XXX CENSORED XXX Government.  This web
site is
 built with the intention to provide a free information service for
 companies worldwide looking for XXX CENSORED XXX export quality products
as well as to
 give XXX CENSORED XXX exporters an effective channel to express
themselves on-line.

 The obstruction of this information from being exposed to the world through
 the disablement of this web site without a substantial proof of indecent
 on-line behavior is considered unacceptable and has caused a tremendous
 damage on XXX CENSORED XXX reputation and shut off the XXX CENSORED XXX
Exporters' business
 opportunities at an immeasurable level. This groundless accusation has also
 created disappointment and humiliation on our side.  We would consider this
 as an unfair action against us.

 Department of XXX CENSORED XXX has investigated the MAIL ACCOUNT alleged
 send out the SPAM MAIL and found that the so-called MAIL ACCOUNT does not
 exist.  We can also further guarantee that there shall not be any SPAM MAIL
 sending out from any valid e-mail account of person within the organization
 at all.  Moreover, it is obvious that the details in the SPAM MAIL as
 forwarded to our web consultant have been produced with a major intention
 to discredit XXX CENSORED XXX Export section and Department of Export XXX
CENSORED XXX, which
 is an organization belonged to the XXX CENSORED XXX Government.

 As we suspect that the problem e-mail was sent out by a third party, we are
 now tracking to find out the source of that illegitimate message in order
 to take an extreme legal action against the person who committed this
 computer crime. With cooperation with the FBI, The XXX CENSORED XXX
Police is
 under investigating the illegitimate mail. For your further information and
 tracking progress please contact Colonel XXX CENSORED XXX,
 (XXX CENSORED XXX@XXX CENSORED XXX) The XXX CENSORED XXX Police.

 Regards,
 XXX CENSORED XXX
 XXX CENSORED XXX of  Electonic Information XXX CENSORED XXX
 International Trade XXX CENSORED XXX Center