All,

  Hay William, the more INEGroup's the merrier WXW boy!  And thanks
for the extra notoriety as well got three calls bout INEGroup form some press
folks this mourning.  Much appreciated.  However INEGRoup.com has
no affiliation with INEGRoup, but that is ok it is a free market system
that we all live under, and I am all for it!  >;)  So please join right in!  >;)