---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:17:54 -0500
From: Bob Pickles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fwd: Re: [NIC-000330.18feb] NSI Rejects Domain Name Transfer
    Request

I admit that this one was cutting it real close, but according to my
conversation with ICANN, NSI must honor requests up to the date of
expiration.  This request went from Opensrs yesterday so it should qualify.

According to ICANN, opensrs(toucows) must do the work.  I as a domain owner
must get toucows to intervene in my behalf.

Problem as I see it, is that will all the irons opensrs has in the fire,
all of them for us re-sellers, where is there going to be time to fight
these moral/ethical issues.

I'd gladly pay donate the $35.00 to opensrs, plus pay the $10.00 transfer
fee just to spite NSI!  I know the spite part is wrong, and against my
usual practices, but I've been burned more that once by NSI, and this just
gets my dander up all over again.

Here was my response to NSI/toucows.  Hope to get some action out of it.