Freedom of information and business have a synergistic, not antagonistic
relaitonship. It's easier to do a website about, say, sea monkeys if
you're being paid by the sea monkey consortium. Conversly it's easier
to sell sea monkeys if peple know what they are.

This is the golden age of the Internet - it's never been cheaper or
more free. What is it you can't do ?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               http://ph-1.613.473.1719
It's about travel on expense accounts to places with good beer. - BKR