This is the kind of stability the DoC has broght us.

Let's think back, waaaaaaaaay back to how this all started.

You registered a domain name in say, 1986. Then 10 years
later you got a bill. Why? Because a small number of people
decided you would.

Interpol losing it's name is just rediculous.

I've lost names, and Chris did just recently. I don't have much sympathy
for either of is. It's a shame and all but there ya go. By my God, Interpol?

Does whitehouse.gov have this problem?

Does merit.edu have this problem ?

No. Why not? They don't pay. They don't get billed. No problem. Their
domains are immortal, just like com used to be.

Think outside the box. All the worlds not .com! To use .com
as an example, or yardstick for new tlds is seriously brain
damaged.

When .com became pay for all the two letter tlds followed suit,
ending up with the .TV madness on your screen now.

Who wants this?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               http://ph-1.613.473.1719
It's about travel on expense accounts to places with good beer. - BKR