Joe andy and all,

  As a matter of record, I have all of the posts to the IDNO list
even those of the pre-SC days.  And they seem to bear Joe's
contention out very graphically after reviewing some of them
this mourning.

  Revisionist history is fun for some people I suppose, but is a bit
out of place and improper as to accuracy.  I am sorry that Andy
and WXW choose to engage in that sort of activity.  :(