Richard, I think this is an inappropriate request.  You can post that the
company wanted to be deleted, but those archives are part of Internet
history, NOT revisionist, years-down-the-line, second-thoughts history.

Please don't cave under such requests and restore the name in the messages.
It's important to maintain the integrity of those records.

Polite or not, I'm putting the request in my box of nominations for the
annual Cyberserk Award.

Richard Sexton wrote:

>I got a few phone calls and emails from this fellow asking me to
>remove all references to his name from the PAB archives that
>I maintain a mirror of on newdom.com.
>
>I really didn't like the idea of doing this, to my mind
>archived are either complete or they're not, but he
>was veryu polite, firm and insitant and I was basically
>too tired to argue.
>
>So, anywhere you see [Deleted] in the PAB arrhives on newdom.com
>pretend the words S.D.Dellheim Companies was there.
>
>Is anybody else getting mail from S.D.Dellheim Companies about this?

Ellen Rony                    //          http://www.domainhandbook.com
Co-author                  *="  ____ /            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Domain Name Handbook      \     )                  +1  415.435.5010
                              //   \\             "Carpe canine"

          The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.