All,

  FYI.  For your consideration.  Please voice your opinion.  If you
are not an ICANN At-Large or DNSO participant/member send
your opinions and comments to the DOC/NTIA or the members
of the ICANN Board directly.  If any of you need assistance in
doing so, please E-Mail me privately I shall provide the necessary
E-Mail addresses and other contact information available.

Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#