>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Extraterrestrials.com up for Auction
>>
>>You have been identified as a professional in the Science Fiction
>>Industry, and we know you will be interested in exciting news about your
>>industry.
>>
>>--The Domain name Extraterrestrials.com is available for auction.
>>
>>If you, or someone you know, is entertaining a strategic Internet
>>initiative in the Science Fiction Industry, We strongly recommend
>>that you visit the auction for the domain name Extraterrestrials.com at,
>>
>>http://www.afternic.com/index.cfm?a=auctions&sa=listing&listid=130531
>>
>>The closing date for the auction is:
>>
>>Friday, June 30, 2000    17:00:00 EST
>>
>>Time is running out - place your bid now. The domain name
>>Extraterrestrials.com is an ideal name to brand with-- easy to remember,
>>easy to promote.
>>
>>If you are interested in continuing to receive future news from us
>>relating to the Science Fiction Industry then please click here
>>http://mainauctions.com/emupd.asp?[EMAIL PROTECTED]&p4=1
>>
>>Please click here if your not interested.
>>http://mainauctions.com/emupd.asp?[EMAIL PROTECTED]&p4=0
>>
>>Every day the Internet becomes more competitive and a great domain name is
>>the most important branding technique you will ever use. The right
>>domain name will give your business a leading edge and assure that you
>>will stand out from your competition.
>>
>>If you already have a domain name in mind, that you have not yet
>>registered,why not see if it is available at
>>http://www.internetregistration.com.
>>It's quick and easy to register the domain name you want.
>>Internet Registration offers one of the lowest prices available,
>>registering domain names as low as $19.50 per year. Other services they
>>offer include domain transfer, forwarding and parking.
>>
>>Over 60,000 domain names are being registered every day.
>>Register your domain name before your competitors do.
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>The Support Team
>>MainAuctions.com
>>E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>>____________________________________________________________________
>>Message distributed via media-visions.com
>>Comments and suggestions are welcome, use: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>For help send a message to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Esther Dyson                    Always make new mistakes!
chairman, EDventure Holdings
chairman, Internet Corp. for Assigned Names & Numbers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
1 (212) 924-8800    --  1 (212) 924-0240 fax
104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
New York, NY 10011 USA
http://www.edventure.com                    http://www.icann.org

PC Forum: 25 to 28 March 2001, Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona
Book:  "Release 2.1: A design for living in the digital age"
High-Tech Forum in Europe: November 1 to 3 - Barcelona