Yes, you are correct, and I don't know why any of the root zone operators
would point to his AURSC or IRSC knowing this.

Seems like there should be encouragement to route around anyone who doesn't
handle the responsibily ethically and professionally, but then comes the
question abo9ut who decides this and how.