Hi all,

With pfSense 1.2.3 I created all the client certificates with a password
associated to it with the command line "build-key-pass".

To increase security, I also used the tls-auth directive to add an
additional HMAC signature to all SSL/TLS handshake packets for integrity
verification with command line "openvpn --genkey --secret ta.key", then
exported the "ta.key" with the ca.crt, client .crt and .key files. I then
included on the advanced options the line "tls-auth
/root/easyrsa4pfsense/keys/ta.key 0", on server side, and a similar line on
the client side config file.

My question is: can I use the same options on 2.0 release? I didn't find any
command line to create client certificates with a password nor to generate
the "ta.key". I need to use both security options in all my deployments.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Carlos