I followed
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=eqvfsk9c6dar52lncgb39gc0s7&/topic,24752.msg130558/topicseen.html#msg130558
to set up iPhone IPsec vpn.  This works splendidly (once I granted
permission to the new user to create VPN login).

However, since the iOS can only make one vpn connection at a time, and
*all* traffic is routed thru the vpn tunnel, I have no way to reach my
other location while I'm on the road (I have a main office and data
center).

What I need is to figure out how to make pfSense route the
192.168.101.x address assigned to my phone and connected to the router
on the 192.168.100.x (data center) LAN pass traffic back and forth
with the other VPN that the pfsense router is connected to at
192.168.7.x (main office).

So for example, I want to ssh to one of the office computers, I can't,
even though I know its IP 192.168.7.3 and am connected to the data
center pfSense vpn server.

Any ideas how to teach pfSense to do this?

Thanks!