Greetings!

We just updated from 1.x branch to 2.x branch Friday of last week.  We are
leveraging the haproxy package.  I wanted to ping the community to see if
anyone was experiencing 504 gateway timeouts AFTER upgrading, or at all in
general on 2.x pfsense.  We are currently experiencing this issue on sites that
worked fine prior to upgrade.  Adjustment of data connection values appear to
do nothing as well.

I am interested to hear back from everyone.

Thank you,

Austin Smith, A+, NET+, SMBE, MCSA
Director of Information Technology
Digital Compass

(404) 410-2708 direct
(404) 410-2701 fax
949 W Marietta Street, Suite X104
Atlanta, GA 30318

**For immediate assistance please contact our technical team at 888-640-2260**