I have seen this before as well, are you using Canal Digital as ISP by any
chance?
What I saw in shell was that I got a default GW pointing to my WLAN IP. In
the GUI everything seemed fine.
I didn't investigate this a lot (didn't have time to debug propperly) but
something weird surely happend.

-lsf