Hello,

re: ipfw-classifyd: unable to write to divert socket: No buffer space available

I'm seeing thousands of these errors in the logs every day, when i did a search (using google and the bugtracker at pfsence.org) I found several folks having the same issues going back a year or so. 2 bugs were opened which mention this error in the logs, one rejected(1331) and the other marked as resolved (636). The were opened on layer7 classifiers not working. I too am using layer7 to help block bit-torrent traffic. I couldn't find a resolution, but I did notice one or two of the folks were also using Dell hardware (ours is on a R310), doubt it has anything to do with it but i do recall others having unrelated issues with pfsence and dell hardware.

I have opened a bug ticket (#2055), but thought I'd mention the issue here in case others are search for a resolution.

thanks again,
greg