Hey folks, a few quick questions.

1> If I want to use pfSense as an 802.11g access point, does this work well? 2> Any specific suggestions on sub-$50 [USD] PCI or USB wireless cards for this purpose? Any to stay away from? External antenna strongly preferred. 3> If I wanted to speed up WPA2/AES a bit for a larger number of connections, would a Soekris PCI crypto card be a good choice? Would it be plug-and-play or would I need to change any configs to use it? Would it need any changes to be used for other stuff (like OpenVPN, or other crypto-heavy processes)?

Thanks, Matt