On 2/5/2012 5:28 PM, Diego Barrios wrote:
> I have a PFsense box runing basic services (PPTP VPN Server, Dual-Wan,
> Firewall, NAT, DHCP, etc) installed on a PC.
>
> Now i want to move this server to a brand new ALIX board.
>
> Can i install nanobsd 1GB image on my Alix, "Backup" the config from the
> PC and "Restore" it on my ALIX?
>
> I don`t care about the RRD graphs, logs, etc... only my VPN users and
> useful settings.

When you restore the config it will prompt you to reassign the
interfaces in the GUI if they differ from what is in the config. Once
you set the interfaces how you want, save/apply and it will reboot and
it should come up fine at that point.

The only issue would be if there is a package installed that isn't
supported on embedded.

Jim