You can most certainly route VoIP traffic. I have an installation now 4500+
telephones between two locations. Open VPN works wonderful for this type of
traffic in my opinion because it's a connection overhead is extremely low even
with depression it's speeds are more than acceptable for what I need. Now,
that's not to say it gets complex, it does. But it can be done.

Sent from my iPhone