I have checked the /64 and the wan is on the wan and the Lan is setup
right. Files and info requested are below. I had this setup perfectly
before its just not wanting to work now.

==========Tunnel Info=========
Server IPv4: Address:216.218.226.238
Server IPv6: Address:2001:470:*a*:405::1/64
Client IPv6: Address:2001:470:*a*:405::2/64
Routed /64: 2001:470:*b*:405::/64

LAN interface setup as  2001:470:*b*:405::1/64

========End Tunnel Info========

======/var/etc/radvd.conf========
# Automatically Generated, do not edit
# Generated for DHCPv6 Server lan