Dear friends:

last week I replaced my old pfSense 1.2.3 with a new hardware with pfSense
2.0.1

I made a new configuration similar to the previous firewall. Same  WAN IP
and LAN IP than older.
I have an FTP server on the LAN, which meets requirements active and
pasives.
In the pfSense 2.0.1 I proceeded to do what I did earlier in 1.2.3, ie nat
configure tunnel (port forward) to port 21, and automatically create the
associated rule to allow traffic.

To connect from the Internet in passive mode, with pfSense 1.2.3 works
perfectly, however with pfSense 2.0.1 there is not response to a ls or dir
command, and I can not transfer files.
What is the difference? What other settings must be configured manually in
version2.0.1?

thanks

Atte.,

Antonio Cortés Alhambra