Hi,
I have a problem with a Soekris Net5501 with pfsense 2.0. This message is
spammed every 2-3 seconds in the syslog:
kernel: interrupt storm detected on "irq12:"; throttling interrupt source

If I do a vmstat -i in the command promt I find this:
irq12: vr3

The vr3 nic is not in use, I only use vr0 and vr1. This problem seems to
put heavy load on the Soekris box which is causing unstable wan/lan
connection. I tried to enable/disable vr3 nic in the pfsense interfaces tab
but that does not help. Is it possible to disable this nic at a deeper
level or any other suggestions to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Stale J.