On 18/06/2012 13:14, Pankaj Kumar wrote:
Hi I am using PfSense *2.0.1-RELEASE , I want to block facebook, twitter, torrentz download please let me know what packages should i install ?
Thank you *
Torrents use a protocol that is specifically designed to bypass methods to control it.

To be honest, rather than attempt to block individual types of traffic, you would be better off by putting in a policy that blocks all traffic and then allows legitimate traffic.

Squid and Dans Guardian would be good starting points for this.

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd