Thanks for your reply Marian,
That's exactly what I'm searching for (trying to do). Only the pakets
for a specified Subnet should be routed thrue the VPN connection. All
other should go directly to the internet.

Must this be done on client-side or is it possible to configure pfSense
to send a "routing configuration" back to the client after
authentication like it is done by OpenVPN?
In case it must (can) only be done on client, does any one know how can
I set this up on Android (without rooting the device)?
Claudio