2013/3/25 kol <k_...@hotmail.com>

> [...]
Try to check your Browser for Toolbars etc.
Some have explicit processes that run outside the browsers as single
process or service.

The most worst Toolbar i ever saw and had to remove was the ask.com toolbar.
came with an update from java.

For getting a clue whats going, download the systinternals.com suite.
open tcpview ( i think that was the tools name) and watch which process
opens the http-sessions.

if that doesn't help, download a antivirus/malware-detection rescue-cd
and make a full check of your system.

in the latter case your system may be infected with a bot/trojan/malware,
p. e. that trys to hack
accounts on those platforms or does comminucation over them. Sometihing
similar action.

hth

regards

michael

--
= = =  http://michael-schuh.net/  = = =
Projektmanagement - IT-Consulting - Professional Services IT

= = =  Ust-ID:  DE251072318  = = =