On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Mikey van der Worp
<mvdw...@utelisys.com>wrote:

> How is it possible that an pfSense machine of mine crashes without
> anything to see.. No errors… etc! Ethernet ports are up.. But not
> receiving/sending any data.. And it looks like a memory leak… This was with
> version 2.0.1 of pfSense… Has there been fixed anything causing Memory/CPU
> Leaks in version 2.0.2?

what makes you think it is a memory leak? What functions does your pfSense
provide?

My main data center is pumping on average 30Mbps and surging well over
120Mps and the boxes never reboot.

My first inclination is you have a hardware issue.

I would suggest turning on remote syslogging and then examining those logs
after a crash to see if there are any clues.