Bula Adam,

I was going through the link  (http://www.dmasoftlab.com) and was
interested in the setup since I have been working with pfsense to provide
prepaid Wi-Fi. However, we have a standalone Radius server in which the
costs of maintaining it is very high.

In moving forward i'm very interested in implementing the solution but need
some confirmation if a lockdown portal access can be implemented too for a
fully prepaid solution.

Regards

Joseph.