Hi Nishant,

sorry, it seems i got the situation not fully. :8~)
$Customer made already some  really clever things. Ok.

To let a wise ( iirc Gandhi sayed that ) man speak:
Those who say and believe they can't change, can't change.
Those who say and believe they can change, will find a way and change.
Just saying. I know its sometimes difficult to deal with the wishes of
Simon ($Customer).

Yes i fully agree with adam. the easiest way is to bridge that /29 subnet
and do the routing for the /28.
In orher words entirely fake the world of the /29 Servers.

Do you need further ideas for solving that?

greetings

M.

= = =  http://michael-schuh.net/  = = =
Projektmanagement - IT-Consulting - Professional Services IT
Rev. P.D. Michael
Schuh<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate?ordname=Michael+Schuh&orddate=05/20/2012>
*Ordained Dudeist Priest <http://dudeism.com/>*
Postfach 10 21 52