> >I'm happy to announce both 2.1-RELEASE, and our new Gold Subscription,
> >including immediate PDF download to the updated 2.1 book for
>> subscribers!

>I assume this is why snapshots.pfsense.org is offline

At least the .iso for the LiveCD is downloading very quickly. Is it possible
to restore a backup from 2.0.3 to a fresh install of 2.1? I have it running
in a virtual machine, so there are 2 or 3 paths I can take.

I live near Denver, Colorado where everything is washing away, and this
seems a nice project and good reason for staying indoors today.